Big John : Visitor's pics











9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

What a sexy penis on this man. I especially love the last photo with the graying pubic hairs around his nice ball sac and that nice veiny penis with his head and piss slit peeking out!

UrsãoMatador a dit…

Oh God what a hot dick, I'm so wet now. Who have photos like that please send to me, my email is: joao_grifinoria@hotmail.com
I'm wating for you, bye,

Anonyme a dit…

To the readers, thank you for your wonderful comments. More pictures are on the way. Keep posting your comments!

Anonyme a dit…

To the readers, thank you for your wonderful comments. More pictures are on the way. Keep posting your comments!

Anonyme a dit…

OH,WHAT A WONDERFULL MAN,I WANT TO SUCK HIM HIS BEAUTIFULL COCH AND BALLS!!

Anonyme a dit…

OH,I LIKE THIS WONDERFULL COCKS AND BALLS AND MEN,I WANT TO VISIT ALL THIS MEN AND WILL HAVE SEX WITH ALL OF THEM!!!

Anonyme a dit…

SO SEXY. I want to suck that wonderful cock all night long

Anonyme a dit…

You never dissapoint

Anonyme a dit…

I would suck you so much if I could. I'm jealous I don't know where you live because if I knew I would go there immediately to get on my knees and suck your beautiful cock and balls.