oldermen going wild













13 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

THE MAN IN THE DOOR IS VERY HOT!!!!.

Anonyme a dit…

DIE ALTEN SIND DOCH DIE BESTEN UND GEILSTEN MÄNNER.

Anonyme a dit…

i like you the man add me
youjizz_adhie@yahoo.co.id

Anonyme a dit…

I like the third photo. A sexy man wearing a pair of suspenders will make me drop to my knees everytime.

timothy a dit…

Why do people get so horny when they meet a man wearing suspenders with their suits? I went and got several pairs to start wearing them to work and in the last 2 weeks i have met 4 hot guys who told me they love men in suspenders and loved mine and when i been in the lift or store room they all have ran their hands up and down my suspenders and kissed me, put their hand on my cock and 3 of them sucking my cock. got busted once but that turned out good as we had a threesome. but it has been the same on the opposite side. every man i have met wearing suspenders i have sucked them so hard and have swallowed every bit of their cum. the total for two weeks is 23 men plus another guy cause he was wearing my jumpsuit and i love a man in my jumpsuit. i love being gay, i love men in suspenders & love sucking cock and eating their cum.

Anonyme a dit…

Sn557@yahoo.com

Anonyme a dit…

timothy. i think we could become good friends as you sound like a person i would love to meet. we like the same things. i wear suspenders everyday and find them a real turn on also. i would love to see you in your suspenders. would also like the chance to suck your cock while you are wear them. i promise you will be so turned on. i have a great collection of jumpsuits and enjoy wearing the womens ones with the wide legs the most. wear them alot when i suck cock as guy love covering the jumpsuit with their cum. do you like gang bangs? hope so! i really enjoy sucking cocks and love drinking cum. so i love being in the middle with all the cocks around my mouth so when one finishes cuming i can swallow as i start sucking the next. i want you in my mouth.

Anonyme a dit…

do you like suspenders and jumpsuits?

Anonyme a dit…

I think us three could have some great fun. I love guys in suspenders but have never worn them myself yet. But I love jumpsuits and wear them all the time everywhere. Gotta love a little bit of crossdressing. One thing I love the most is deep throating a big dick followed by a mouthful of cum or riding it also pleases me.

Anonyme a dit…

I love both. As long as there is a big cock that belongs to them

timothy a dit…

What else do you like to do or see. There is a great photo you might like that is a fair few pages back. Involving a hard cock and a daddy wearing suspenders in the shower.

Anonyme a dit…

Omg. Timothy I loved the taste of your cock and your cum was nice and sweet. Your denim jumpsuit made me hard straight away and if you can find another one I will be grateful. Look forward to meeting all your friends for a gangbang. As long as im in the middle xx

timothy a dit…

Sn557@yahoo.com
Hope you can join in the conversion.
what do you like to do and wear?
If there is something we have mentioned that you like then let us know.
especially if you want me to suck your cock.